FIBROBLAST POST CARE
- Take Ibuprofen on the first 3 days if needed for pain and swelling.
- Sports, swimming and sauna only permitted after the carbon dots fall off and the wound is completely healed.
- After the carbon dots fall off usually within about 5-7 days it is essential to USE SUNBLOCK OF SPF 50 OR HIGHER and avoid tanning bands and direct sunlight on treated area for 3-4 weeks or until normal skin color is restored and all the redness has disappeared as it is essential in avoiding hyperpigmentation. In some cases the skin may appear a slight pinkish color for up to 3 months which means a higher SPF is still a necessary daily routine for 7-10 days until carbon dots are completely gone.
- Do NOT rub, scratch or crush the carbon dots!
- Keep treated area dry for the first 48 hours.
- Clean the area carefully using clean water or sterile water wipes. Dab the treated area, apply Silver Gel for quick wound healing onto a clean q-tip. Ensure the area is completely dry.
- Repeat aftercare gel in the evening and also when the skin may feel itchy. Avoid cosmetics near the treated area for the first 7 days.
- You may take Vitamin C to help speed up the healing process.