- Do not workout 48 hours before procedure
- No alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before procedure
- Avoid sun and tanning two weeks prior to procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before procedure
- Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes (Shakeology, etc.), “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements at least 48 hours prior to procedure
- Discontinue Retin-A, Chemical and Laser Peels, Micro Dermabrasions, Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), and any chemical exfoliate or “brightening” skincare at least 6 weeks prior
- Once your brows have healed, you must avoid using these products on the forehead area procedure to prevent premature fading
- Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to procedure for those who not regularly receive injectables
- Avoid the following herbs and spices 48 hours before procedure:
- Black and Cayenne Pepper
- No brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior (the more natural hair growth you have, the better)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
Come to your appointment with no makeup in the eyebrow area.
Please note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.